Sud Ouest Konnexion Index du Forum

Sud Ouest Konnexion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Me Feed Facebook Api

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sud Ouest Konnexion Index du Forum -> SoK - Public -> Discutions sur les jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaiblad

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Me Feed Facebook Api Répondre en citant

Me Feed Facebook Api
> DOWNLOAD

Select the check mark next to the option and enter the URL for your application’s entry page. The actionlinks parameter is now called actions. An example code is below, again the picture that you want to attach to the feed goes to the picture parameter:. All the code is in the html page do View Source to see: You need to replace the APPID if youre using this example on your app. Native iOS/Android App – The native options allow you to integrate Facebook data in your iOS and Android applications. 5 Responses to JavaScript Facebook Graph API: Posting Feed With Picture To Wall JavaScript Facebook Graph API: Posting To Walls April 26th, 2011 at 10:06 pm [.] JavaScript Facebook Graph API: Posting Feed With Picture To Walls [.] tom June 9th, 2011 at 8:09 am Hi Is there a way to have a play button like for the swf above but with using a gif file? thank you permadi June 28th, 2011 at 1:07 am Hi tom, Theres no way to do that with a gif as far as I know. This produces a dialog like this: . When the user submits the form, the code verifies the uploaded image if one is provided and posts it to Facebook, or performs just a status message update. Ltd. It appears on the wall like this: Note: If you mix the old and the new way, you might get an error like this (in Firebug Net log): The picture parameter cannot be used in conjunction with the attachment parameter, which is deprecated, so dont mix them. The default is iframe. REDIRECTURI, "scope" => "email,readstream,publishstream,userphotos,uservideos"); echo ' getLoginUrl($params) . If youre posting to friends wall, use to parameter with that friends user id, if you are posting to the current users wall, then the userId can be set as me, as in /me/feed. realpath($FILES["image"]["tmpname"])); $fb->setFileUploadSupport(true); $status = $fb->api("/me/photos", "POST", $data); } } else { // update status message $data = array("message" => $POST["message"]); $status = $fb->api("/me/feed", "POST", $data); } } if (isset($status)) { echo " " . getUser(); The login link which serves the starting point for the OAuth authentication process with Facebook is obtained using the getLoginUrl() method. Mobile Web – The mobile web option is similar to the Website integration option, although it’s intended for mobile sites. The information may or may not be available, depending on whether the user is logged in or not. If you are posting to the current users wall, then the userId can be set as me, as in /me/feed. Posting Feed With SWF To Wall. The first set of paremeters follows the old API as described here: An example is shown below:. See the description for CURLOPTPOSTFIELDS in PHP’s documentation of curlsetopt() for more information. App Namespace is the namespace your application will use for Open Graph and Canvas Page. If you’re interested in learning more read Dustin Runnell’s Understanding OAuth article and the SDK’s documentation on authentication. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Sign Up Login Learning Paths Deals Books Courses HTML & CSS JavaScript PHP Design & UX Web WordPress SEO By WooRank Microsoft Tech Community Versioning Newsletters Advertise Contact Us 1.2MSubscribers 136kFollowers 100kFollowers Deals Learning Paths Books & Courses LoginSign Up . The above code produced this on the wall: . The Graph API provides an interface to access the members and relationships in Facebook’s social graph. It does however highlight the main points presented in this article. PHP - December 23, 2011 - By Hari K T Integrating with Facebook Graph API Related Topics: Patterns & PracticesFrameworksDebugging & DeploymentLaravelSecurityMore. Page Tab – The tab option exposes your application as a Facebook page tab. Your First Application Let’s bring together everything you’ve learned now and write a very basic example of a Facebook application. Next Up:. Slack: Where work happens. To add an update to the user’s feed using the api() method, you would make a POST request to /me/feed and supply a message value. The scope is a comma-separated list of requested permissions the application requires. Heres an example:. There are some displayoptions for the display parameter, such as iframe, or popup. App Display Name is the name for your application that will be shown to the users. Each member has a unique ID and can be accessed in a REST-like manner through resources starting with “ For example, sending a GET request with your browser for: will return a JSON object with basic public information about me and my profile 5a02188284
most liked facebook status gamessmiley software for facebook free downloademail facebook confirmation codea chat for facebook blackberryapp for who is looking at my facebook pagefacebook error invalid key androidfacebook chat pc pockethow to get facebook post likefacebook status wo man viele likes bekommtvedere con chi sta chattando facebook
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sud Ouest Konnexion Index du Forum -> SoK - Public -> Discutions sur les jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange